Merry Christmas !!
"Merii Kurisumasu" !!! <--- Japanese way of speakin' "Merry Christmas"

Here's a present for you all,a gundam seed destiny christmas wallie I've made..
Ii desu ka ??

and some random Christmas pics,either from gundam seed or tenipuri...







random point-outs:
1. Atobe--> Fit to be tied
2. Ryoma--> Forget the presents,untied him instead
3. Yukimura---> Sexyyyy
4. Tezuka--> Why the hell is he holding a TURKEY ??? !!!!!!!!
5. Others--> SQUUUUEEEEEEEE ~ Red,sexy lookin' outfits... WOOOoooo~
P/S: Seed Destiny Symphony and Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus are out !!!!!
How the HELL do I get them?????
I'll post the screenshots on Tuesday,i think...
and oppss...I almost forgot...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHUN KIT AND YONG HAN !!!





Current Mood : crestfallen
Current Fav Song : Don't Look Back [ Saiyuki Reload Gunlock ]
Current Fav Yaoi Pair : ---

Here's a present for you all,a gundam seed destiny christmas wallie I've made..
Ii desu ka ??

and some random Christmas pics,either from gundam seed or tenipuri...







random point-outs:
1. Atobe--> Fit to be tied
2. Ryoma--> Forget the presents,untied him instead
3. Yukimura---> Sexyyyy
4. Tezuka--> Why the hell is he holding a TURKEY ??? !!!!!!!!
5. Others--> SQUUUUEEEEEEEE ~ Red,sexy lookin' outfits... WOOOoooo~
P/S: Seed Destiny Symphony and Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus are out !!!!!
How the HELL do I get them?????
I'll post the screenshots on Tuesday,i think...
and oppss...I almost forgot...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHUN KIT AND YONG HAN !!!
Current Mood : crestfallen
Current Fav Song : Don't Look Back [ Saiyuki Reload Gunlock ]
Current Fav Yaoi Pair : ---








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home