Claymore

I'm finally BACK from WAR. Against the ATTACK OF THE LEECHES !! X.X
Nah, I'm actually back safely from Ulu Gombak, near Genting. I went there for Fauna Malaysia fieldwork and I won't say that I enjoy it very much because I have to let go of my Choir Competition organized by MYOF on the 1st Sept. T.T
On my first day there, I'm trying to catch my slipper that nearly got carried away by the river current, got hit by a falling branch, having a stomachache, flu and sore throat. I pitied my coursemate who sleeps beneath me ( double-deck ) who have to bear with my human-made earthquake whenever I cough, sneeze and wheeze in the middle of the night @_@. Plus, I've been wearing WET socks and shoes for like continuos 3 days, cuz I've to cross the river ( luckily its level is beneath knees ) to check my rodent trap. But I've quite enjoy the part where I went Genting, cuz it's really cold there, foggy, and it makes me feel like I'm in heaven.
I don't feel like babbling long about this. So, I'll just make it fast.
- Meet a bitch there. She just can't quit bickering bout how she's NO.1. Puweeezz... don't think you're so HIGH and MIGHTY. WHO DO U THINK U ARE? Exageratting whenever u caught a stick-insect in the middle of the road, in the middle of the night. Really can't stand her.
-I've seen an owl. A white one. He got this big, shiny black eyes. And he looks like he's smiling. * melts *
-Leeches scares me. EWWW~
-Almost step on a dead snake. X.X
THAT's ALL. THE END.
____________________________________________________________________________________
CLAYMORE

*changes subject* Recently, I've been hooked on to Claymore. The art is quite okay. But the story is like WOW. Unexpected scenes keep popping, that keeps me at the edge of my chair. I'll just put some screencaps here:



My fav chara : Clare, Teressa, Irene, Miria, Flora..
Part of my Claymore pics collection...
I love Clare's figurine. It shines~~~ Pika~ Pika~

Claymore DVD covers. Nice.






Another anime I'm watching lately is Zombie-Loan. The reasons I watch this is:
1. It has something to do with shinigami...Yum..my fav...
2. The manga-ka is PEACH PIT ( Rozen Maiden & Dears )
The interesting thing that I've found out is... the 2 main guys characters are actually voiced by Kenichi Suzumura ( Shin from GSD, Kamui from X, etc. ) and Sakurai ( Haruka from tactics, Suzaku from Code Geass, etc. ). Well, the thing is, Shito looks quite similar to Haruka from tactics and both of their voices are by the same seiyuu, which is Sakurai. The funny thing is that his name, Shito sounds like SHIT to me, especially when Japs pronouce SHIT as SHIT-O. Well, it's just me.... * shrugs * Oh, yeah, and Shiba is voiced by none other than Atobe-sama's seiyuu... ^^ and he's kinda like *dead after a few eps...I'm gonna miss him...Y.Y
P/S: Did I mention that the OP sucks?
The random pics of Zombie-Loan.



Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo is so DAMN MEANINGFUL !!!!! GAAAAHH~~~
* credits goes to buchou who downloaded it for me *
It's bout a girl who leaps through time. That's all. I'm not gonna spoil it for u guys. =P



Random pics of GSD..
It's RGB Chibi pictures... So cute..

Athrun got kicked by cagalli. Cagalli makes a brutal girlfren. Pity him... T.T
And Kira can't stop eating...

...till he's too fat to get into his mobile suit...haha...

Rey, the magician changes his hand into METEOR.

and fat Kira tries to go on a diet by exercising.

Yaoi pics of Athrun x Kira * eyes bleed *


And Lelouch crossdressing from PicDrama 7.
Lulu, you make a good-looking girl as well...

Ouran High School Host Club DVD 1-9 covers. Features each of the chara with both faces. The good and evil side of them... Mmmm... Honey senpai scares me... Haruhi's the only normal one there... and a cover of the fanbook.


Romeo X Juliet DVD 2&3 covers. Francisco, u .... * nose bleeds *

They came out with Suzumiya canned drinks.. Looks tasty... I wanna collect the cans...


One of those rare pics of Gundam OO...

Anime OSTs that I've downloaded lately...

1. D.Gray-Man 2OP Single, Brightdown, by Nami Tamaki.
2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai OP&ED Single
3. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / Dear you.
4. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni PS Game ED Single / escape.
5. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / Thanks, you
6. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / Higurashigurashi
7. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / Mou Nakanaide
Yeah, it's a long update....and I'm tired...
Current Mood: moody...
Current Fav Songs:
Naraku no Hana [ Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai ]
Taishou a [ Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai ]
Brightdown [ D.Gray-man ]
escape [ Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ]
garnet [ Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo ]
Kimi e, Oyasumi [ Marginal Prince ]
Danzai no Hana ~ Guilty Sky ~ [ Claymore ]
Current Fav Yaoi Pair:
Raito x L [ Death Note ]... seems like Death Note has quiet down...








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home