Photobucket Photobucket Amethyst Blue: Code Geass R2 Turn 22

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Code Geass R2 Turn 22

Photobucket

HOLY SHIT THEIR CLOTHES!!! IT LOOKS SO DAMN UGLY!!!
What's with the thing that looks like a big red eye on the hat???!

Photobucket

For a second there, I thought I saw Exia, remodeled, with GN Particles!!

Photobucket

Everyone said our outfits suck! What shall we do??

Photobucket

Suzaku: Lelouch... It's so hot in these clothes. And it's heavy. And it's hard to move...
Lelouch: Don't talk like a spoiled kid. You think I don't feel hot, heavy, and hard to move myself?
C.C.: Silly boys, both of you.


The cover for Code Geass R2 Sound Episode 4
Lelouch's part time job as a waiter in a fast food restaurant sounds like a fanservice!! XD

Photobucket

A 18+ rated (not exactly) picture of Lelouch X C.C. that I've found from Animesuki forum. I was hesitating whether I should post this up...but...
Maybe u guys are interested in seeing ... ass nekkid C.C.??
Clickie here----> SHOW ME A N*D* C.C.

Imagine this came together with anime magazines like Newtype, Animage, and etc.

(Do NOT click in the presence of other ppl unless u want ppl to think that you're viewing anime porn) Okay.. maybe.. it's not that serious?

Since it's an official art, we can only conclude that
Code Geass has more fanboys than fangirls...

Photobucket

Turn 22 [Model Kit Collecting]
The new Emperor Lelocuh
Burns all Emperor Charles model kit
Kaguya: What's your purpose? You who burns all those limited edition models!
Lelouch: That's weird, now no one will fight for all those models
Xing Ke: Do you know how many people want those?
Ougi: You destroy everyone's dream!
Lelouch: Kaguya-sama, may I ask a question?
Lelouch: What do you think defines the value of model kit?
Kaguya: Limited Edition!!!
Lelouch: But my answer's different. It's THE QUANTITY!!!!
Lelouch: RANDOM BACKSTABBER!!!
Lelouch: ORANGE!!!!
Lelouch: NINJA WITH REMOVABLE CLOTHES!!!
Lelouch: If you allow me to join....
Lelocuh: Everyone from UFN will get 30% DISCOUNT!!!
Tamaki: Aww...I want those...
Rakshata: You're an otaku?N
Tamaki: You got a problem with that?

Photobucket

Turn 22 [Mass Produce The Model Kit]
Nina: I never thought I'm wanted now for making tables
Millay: What are you doing now?
Nina: I change my occupation to model kit designer
Nina: Can you help me?
Nina: Please hurry...
Nina: I must deliver this model kit...
Nina: To Lelouch to mass produce it!!!!



SPOILERS! SPOILERS! READ ALL BOUT IT!!
(Magazine spoilers for Turn 23-25)



Current Mood: stabs Sunrise Photobucket
Current Fav Songs:
Well, actually, I didnt listen to any new songs lately.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home