Photobucket Photobucket Amethyst Blue: Comic Fiesta 2008 [20-21 Dec 2008]

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Comic Fiesta 2008 [20-21 Dec 2008]

Photobucket

I went to Comic Fiesta 2008 last Sun, 22 December at Sunway Convention Centre.
Bought a manga, Kuroshitsuji postcards and keychains... ^__^
Will scan them later when I have my scanner..

Photobucket
This is how the hall looks like

Feel extremely excited when I recognized the characters of cosplay!!
And also when they aired the Gundam 00 OP song out loud!!
I was practically "high" that very day!!
I can't help it!! I can't control myself!! Kyaaaa~

Photobucket
She's really good...

If only I've a digital camera ;___;

Disclaimer: All of these photos are not mine. I wished they are though. Credits go to all those who upload and share their pics on the net, so plz don't sue me.

Photobucket

Very nice! But I'm not sure of the name. Odin's Sphere-somethin'?

Photobucket

Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight

Photobucket

Yuuko, Maru and Moro from xxxHolic

Photobucket

Miharu from Nabari no Ou (This is awesome. I wonder how she writes all the words all over her face?! Where's Yoite?!? T__T)

Photobucket

TianZi from Code Geass R2 (Beh, she looks old)

Photobucket

Some random bishounen and Mikuru from Suzumiya Haruhi

Photobucket

The random bishounen. He keeps posing non-stop for ppl to take his pictures and I cant help but to sweat at him... =___='''

Photobucket

Lenalee from D.Grayman

Photobucket

Another Lenalee and Kingdom Hearts chara? (I'm not sure)
Ho.. Anyone notice that this Lenalee is a guy? (Crossdresser)

Photobucket

Lelouch x C.C. from Code Geass R2 ( I didn't see this.. T__T)

Photobucket

Less creepy Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo

Photobucket

Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid
Compare that with this..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sebastian x Ciel from Kuroshitsuji
There were at least 3 pairs of Kuroshitsuji cosplay.
I cant find other pics of them

Photobucket

Edward from FMA. Look at the hands!!

Photobucket

I don't know who she's cosplayin as but pretty cool..

Photobucket

Lastly, MEIDO (MAID) cosplay!! From He is My Master.

Ppl are takin photos of figurines like they're celebrities or somethin'...
Scares me...

Figurines rule!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shana from Shakugan no Shana

Photobucket

I want THIS!!

Photobucket

Al from Demonbane

Go here if u wanna see more Comic Fiesta pictures..

http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2008/12/21/comic-fiesta-2008-day-1/
http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2008/12/22/comic-fiesta-2008-day-2/
http://letscosplay.blogspot.com/2008/12/comic-fiesta-08-malaysia.html
http://mizunaga.blogspot.com/2008/12/comic-fiesta-2008-day-1.html



The only thing that shocked me is that....

I saw ...ahem.. "sayur-day" there..... O.O *stunned*

Photobucket

Current Mood: Yay to Comic Fiesta!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home