Pandora Hearts パンドラハーツ Ep 21
In this ep, Oz and co. visit the Opera House in order to meet with one of the Four Dukes

The Opera House looks pretty~

and all of them are dressed very nicely
Ahh.. Loli Alice!! =3

Oz: Err... by any case, are u Duke Barma?
Barma: YESIREEEE!!!

Alice: Scram, U digusting lookin' meatball!!

Oz: It means u and I are friends なかまだよ。

The real Rufus Barma. Oooo, what a bishie~
Reminds me of Allen Walker's master, Marian

A close-up shot of Ruf

Break is not amused

He even has an iron fan

Rufus reveals that Break is actually an illegal contractor that goes by the name Kevin Regnard before. I personally prefer his old name more. It sounds more sexy~

Rufus wants to know what happened when Break was pulled into Abyss and thus the *flashback*

Kevin spotted by Cheshire when he first arrived in Abyss

OMG! It's Alice aka Will of Abyss!! SHE LOOKS FREAKIN' GORGEOUS!!
The OSTs that accompany her appearance make her look 10 times more mysterious!!

Alice: My name is Alice

I really like Kevin cuz compared to Break, both of his eyes were there and his fashion sense is much more better than the current Break.

Pretty Alice with waving white hair..
The animation quality totally shot up X100 when she appears...
This only happens to Alice and Jack XD

Sadistic Alice holding the knife with her bare hands

Break: WHAT THE F**** IS THIS???!?!

OMG, she means JACK, right??!?!
She's in LOVE withmy JACK?!!?

Alice: Oh, yeah.. before I forget...

*digs out Kevin's pretty red eyes*
AHHH, NOOOOOOOO!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!??! She's giving Kevin's eye to a mere cat?

Vincent: Hi, Alice.. I've opened the gate to Abyss
and thus, the horror of CLIFFHANGER!!
Next ep preview is Jack!!! ♥♥♥

I WANNA HUG HIMMM!! *glomps*

He knows the piano!!! Play a song forme Oz..
Sorry, I'm such a Jack x Oz fan XD

Even a depressed and sad Jack attracts me DEEPLY
3 more days to go till the next ep!!! and a few more eps to go before Pandora Hearts finished.
*prays deeply for Second Season*

The Opera House looks pretty~

and all of them are dressed very nicely
Ahh.. Loli Alice!! =3

Oz: Err... by any case, are u Duke Barma?
Barma: YESIREEEE!!!

Alice: Scram, U digusting lookin' meatball!!

Oz: It means u and I are friends なかまだよ。

The real Rufus Barma. Oooo, what a bishie~
Reminds me of Allen Walker's master, Marian

A close-up shot of Ruf

Break is not amused

He even has an iron fan

Rufus reveals that Break is actually an illegal contractor that goes by the name Kevin Regnard before. I personally prefer his old name more. It sounds more sexy~

Rufus wants to know what happened when Break was pulled into Abyss and thus the *flashback*

Kevin spotted by Cheshire when he first arrived in Abyss

OMG! It's Alice aka Will of Abyss!! SHE LOOKS FREAKIN' GORGEOUS!!
The OSTs that accompany her appearance make her look 10 times more mysterious!!

Alice: My name is Alice

I really like Kevin cuz compared to Break, both of his eyes were there and his fashion sense is much more better than the current Break.

Pretty Alice with waving white hair..
The animation quality totally shot up X100 when she appears...
This only happens to Alice and Jack XD

Sadistic Alice holding the knife with her bare hands

Break: WHAT THE F**** IS THIS???!?!

OMG, she means JACK, right??!?!
She's in LOVE with

Alice: Oh, yeah.. before I forget...

*digs out Kevin's pretty red eyes*
AHHH, NOOOOOOOO!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!??! She's giving Kevin's eye to a mere cat?

Vincent: Hi, Alice.. I've opened the gate to Abyss
and thus, the horror of CLIFFHANGER!!
Next ep preview is Jack!!! ♥♥♥

I WANNA HUG HIMMM!! *glomps*

He knows the piano!!! Play a song for
Sorry, I'm such a Jack x Oz fan XD

Even a depressed and sad Jack attracts me DEEPLY
3 more days to go till the next ep!!! and a few more eps to go before Pandora Hearts finished.
*prays deeply for Second Season*








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home