Happy Chinese New Year !!

Happy Chinese New Year to all of you out there !!
Just got back to UM today ( yaddaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~ )
Damn tired. The days of being a promoter at The Store is damn boring. For the sake of MONEY ( .. Yes, i'm such a spendthrift that I have to earn my own money to spend ), I have to go through those ultra-boring days of doing nothing except open cash bills, folding clothes, STANDING like a scarecrow and dealing with kiddies who run away when their parents are trying clothes on them... >____<

And I didn't get to launch my anime-marathon 24/7.... T.T
Neway, the happy part is, I got my maxis broadband dy. The speed so damn sucks and the connection CAN be unlimited sometimes, that my download went static at 90%....SHIT, KUSO !!
Downloaded and watched Death Note ep 17 and 18 today..
Muahahaha...love those Raito X L scenes..... *.*
They're so * happilly * kickin' each other asses...

Imagine, a Ryuk, plushie....
Bound to make ya have nightmares..
=_=|||||

Get-o thingies

1. Death Note OST
2. Olivia~ The Cloudy Dreamer
3. SNoW~ Hatsuyuki
4. UVERworld~ Bugright
One of the most funniest resignation letters I've ever seen...

Some dounjishi scans..



Lelouch tries to threaten C.C. with pizza hut coupon-thingie-those-points-collector-what-ya-call-it-again?
I'm so into taking Kaoru's picture lately...
My dolphin is sure kawaii, da yo ne ??

Got full marks for my KM. MUAHAHAHAHAHA~ * dances around *
Current Mood : screwed
Current Fav Songs : If only u knew ~ Olivia
Cut me free ~ Olivia
Dream Catcher ~ Olivia
Truth ~ Yuna Ito
tears ~ Olivia
Current Fav Yaoi Pair : Raito X L [ Death Note ]








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home