Photobucket Photobucket Amethyst Blue: 2 tests, 3 presentations, and 1 practical report in a row almost murder me...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

2 tests, 3 presentations, and 1 practical report in a row almost murder me...

Photobucket
Hi. I'm back into action...

First, I'm gonna do some advertising on GACC Games, Anime, Comic Circle which is going to be held this 1 & 2 March at MMU, Malacca. Masakazu Morita is goin' to be there [Kurosaki Ichigo's seiyuu]...
Photobucket

I WISH I COULD GOOOOOO!!!!
The problem is...I'm having two mid term exams next week... Y.Y

If only Akira Ishida is invited...


Standing eggies...

One day before CNY, I've actually try balancing the eggs based on some rumours on the paper saying that eggs actually can be balanced only on that day at somewhere around 12pm... and these are what I got...hehe =P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Code Geass R2 promotional pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love C.C.'s new outfit

See the new chara beside Suzaku? He's gonna be voiced by Hoshi Souchirou [Kira from Gundam Seed] If only Akira Ishida is inside as well...

Photobucket

Euphemia illustration by CLAMP

Photobucket

Meisters Ca-ke !! *drools*

Photobucket

VERY-WRONG-HAIRDO...

Photobucket

Random...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The trend in forum nowadays...ppl are using "uma-uma-dance" icons everywhere...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Current Mood: exhausted Photobucket

Current Fav Song:
Where the lost ones go [Pokemon the 10th Movie]
euphoric field [ef~a tale of memories]
OVER [Clannad]

Current Fav Pair: Kamui x Subaru [X]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home