Code Geass R2 Turn 23


A PINK LANCELOT!!! =____=''

SCHNEIZEL, U ASSHOLE/BASTARD!!! WHY DID U KILL CORNELIA!?!??!?
YAY FOR GINO X KALLEN!!

Bad sense of taste
Lelouch: The future rests with my name
Lelouch: *thinking to himself* Damn it! I'm just too cool!
Lelouch: *thinking to himself* Even I feel so 'moe' at my coolness.
Suzaku: Lelouch!
Suzaku: *Pulling Lelouch up by his clothes* Nevermind if you had the design of our outfits turned out like this...
Suzaku (7th & 8th box): What's up with the pink Lancelot and that lousy sword?!
Suzaku: There is a limit to your poor sense of taste.
Lelouch: C.C.! Is my taste that bad?
C.C.: Extremely bad.
Lelouch: *in despair* I took one month to design them.

Invitation to the Enemy
Lelouch: Extend the left frank, adopt the half moon Luohan formation
Schneizel: Hold off the extension of enemy's left frank
Lelouch: Have the left frank pull back
Schneizel: It is an opening to invite you in, don't fall for it. Team 6 to pull back northwest.
Lelouch: This is an 'anti' invitation by the enemy, don't fall for it.
10.00am: This is also an invitation by the enemy.
3.00pm: This is an invitation of the enemy as well.
8.00pm: It's still enemy's invitation.
11.00pm:
Lelouch & Schneizel: *zzzzzzzzz zzzzzz*
Xingke: Damn it! Forgot to take my breakfast!
Toudou: I want to shit!
Tamaki: Are we going to start the fight?!

Good Man
Schneizel: Lelouch, now would be the time to surrender. I have FREIJA prepared to be launched.
Lelouch: Freija? Can you even fire it?
Lelouch: *Kanon & Schneizel's photo on screen* I only need to press a button to upload these photos on the web.
Schneizel: Aiyaya! There are many good men in this world including you. *Lelouch and Rolo photo on screen*
Schneizel: Come, if you like to perish with me.
Xingke: ...Both of you might as well date with each other...

Extra cracks...



Code Geass R2 Sound Episode 4 / OST II cover

Current Mood:

*pouts*...Is my fashion sense really that bad?
Current Fav Nemesis Pair: Schneizel x Lelouch
Current Fav Song:
WORLD END [Code Geass R2]








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home