Photobucket Photobucket Amethyst Blue: Pandora Hearts パンドラハーツ Ep 23

Friday, September 18, 2009

Pandora Hearts パンドラハーツ Ep 23

Photobucket

Retrace 4 DVD Cover.. Pretty deshou?
Liam x Break x Sharon ♥♥♥

Startin' from Ep 23, Pandora Hearts will go anime original...
Let's just hope that they won't pull a sucky ending for us
and leave a possibility for Season 2

Photobucket
Ada is shocked desu. She just wanna see her brother.
Photobucket
Liam: Sorry bout the scare
Photobucket
Ada: Whose are those ppl, onii-chan?
Oz: They're my underlings escort
Photobucket
Alice: HEY, DON'T GET TOO FRIENDLY!!
Gil: It's okay...They're siblings after all...
Photobucket
Ada: Gil... *bling*
Photobucket
Oscar: I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!! *referring to Gil, whom Ada likes*
Photobucket
Being stalked is horrifying. Especially if you're takin' a bath
Photobucket
You should be scared... Even ppl are hiding underneath your bed, Oz..
Photobucket
Did ya confess talk to Jack yet?
Photobucket
Oz: Ahhh... No yet... *blushes*
So cute!!! *__*
Photobucket
Break: I knew that you have no guts to confess talk to Jack...
*smirk*
Photobucket
Vincent: Ureshii~ Nii-san, you actually came to visit me!
Photobucket
One of the places that I love in the settings of Pandora Hearts
Photobucket
Gil: I never get to put the robe on you...
Photobucket
Oz: Your coat is not too bad!!
Photobucket
Gil: Sorry, it took me ten years to realize my love for you
Photobucket
Oz: *ignores the confession* I've been wanting to ask you...Who's the BASTARD YAROU that pushed me into Abyss?!?!!?
Tch, you aren't romantic at all, Oz...


Sorry, I have a habit of changing the subtitles to my own interest.. XD
Nyahahaha~

Current Mood:

Photobucket
ええ。。。オズが私の事が好きですか。。。

Current Fav Songs:
WISH / Taiyou no Uta
where I stand / Yuki Kajiura
LET IT OUT [Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home