October Fall 2009 Anime Review
Hiya there. Sorry 'bout the late reply. It just that I ain't in the mood to blog eventhough I have enough anime material to blog 'bout... >.< 
CLAMP is being awesome again~~ *_____* Suzaku x Lelouch ♥♥♥♥♥
Neway, I've watched almost 4-5 eps of the October animes in my watching list so it's time for me to comment a bit bout those...
さあ。。いくぜ!!
Tegami Bachi Letter Bee

Eventhough I remembered saying that the storyplot sounds stupid and crazy (WHT?!? Postmens?? They must been running out of ideas), I found myself fallin' for this series. It's not as childish as I assumed and the artline is definitely eye-catching. FukuJun as Gauchu (bishie postmen) certainly attracts me and kyaaa~~ Niche is so, so cute, I feel like hugging her *glomps*
Thumbs up to the OP & ED song as well.
Rating: 7/10
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Another series that I'm totally into. A group of cool girls with amazing esper abilities (meh, lack of guys) is absolutely one of my favs. LOVE the OP & ED songs, too!! The storyplot is kinda catchy and mysterious, too!! Much better than To Aru Majutsu no Index but Shana PWNS!!
Rating: 6/10
Kimi ni Todoke

The best romance story of the season?! The storyplot manages to attract me with its slice of life kinda romance and hell yeah, Kazehaya-kun~~ I LOVE YOU!!! (Mikage's awesome voice) The only set off of this anime is that the art is not that tempting... >.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 204, 255);">
Kobato

This supposed to be the anime I'm most lookin forward to, but unfortunately, it kinda turned me down.. The first few eps are boring.. I dunno, they give me Cardcaptor Sakura + Tsubasa Chronicle feel (Well, yes, TCR is way boring compared to xxxHolic)... I was hoping it would give a much more darker mysterious feelin but... blah.. what a let down... Kobato is SO DENSE that I feel like whackin her to her senses. Maa.. Ioryogi sounds like Kurogane O.O and good job, for blowing fire at Kobato when she's being hyper dense!! Only the OP is good~
Rating: 6/10
Fairy Tail

The front few eps are so-so... I expect it to be getting better at the climax cuz that's what happened to RAVE. The artline resembles One Piece and I reckon it's story is somewhat similar, too. Aya Hirano as Lucy is really Haruhi-like!! I can even feel Haruhi's vibes from hearing Lucy. Happy the cat is just weird and WHOA, PLUE from RAVE is here!!! The shaking, vibrating dog?! is back (Hiro Mashima must have LOVE him lots)
Rating: 6/10
Nyan Koi

Those typical harem anime with CATS as bonus!!!
WHY THE HELL IS FUKUJUN VOICING A CAT!! AND ITS NAME IS TAMA NO LESS!! O-okay.. maybe FukuJun makes a cute cat after all~~ Nyan~ Every ep is served with new characters~ From typical, makeup-freak, mature, boyish to lolicon girls... Mah, this anime is totally for guys? I wonder what I'm doing watching this...Maybe it's the CATS that attract me? Neko~~~~
Rating: 6/10
Miracle Train

OMG, THIS MUST BE THE MOST STUPIDEST, RIDICULOUS ANIME I'VE EVER SEEN!! I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL WITH TRAIN STATIONS TRANSFORMING INTO BISHIES AND HELPING DAMSEL IN DISTRESS??!?! O.O AND AKIRA ISHIDA IS VOICING A DOG, NO LESS!! AT LEAST, GIVE HIM A BISHIE TO VOICE OVER, WILL YA?!??!
I admit I'm being stupid for still stickin' with this series, but what can I do... IT'S MADE UP OF ALL MY FAV SEIYUUS!!! (Ono D, Akira, KENN, Ryotarou Okiayu, Kouki Miyata) Makes me wonder why the hell do they voice this ridiculous anime anyway? Even Hetalia's story makes more sense than this. But the bishies~~~ THE BISHIES AND THEIR VOICES ARE SEDUCING ME~~ OHHHH~~ *facepalms* CANNOT.RESIST.TEMPTATION.
So... I've decided to treat this as a crack anime. For me to laugh like hell and ROFL when those weird illogical stories appear. I can't help but to imagine if this happens to our Malaysian LRT. Imagine some random guys with the names Masjid Jamek, Pasar Seni, Kelana Jaya and etc. My mind went all cranky from imagining that~~ @___@
Pasar Seni: Hey, Kelana Jaya.. What's so good bout you?
Kelana Jaya: For one thing, my station is near to Sunway!!
Pasar Seni: Ceh~ Mine has Puduraya!!
Universiti: I'm the MOST IMPORTANT cuz I have UM nearby!!!
Wangsa Maju: Me, too!! I have UTAR nearby~
Somethin' like that?? O.O|||
Rating: 3/10 ( DO NOT WATCH THIS UNLESS U WANNA SWEATDROP & FACEPALM)
The Book of Bantorra
No screencappies cuz I can't screencap mkv files.
Another anime with weird storyline (Armed Librarians, WTH!??!)
But it's better that what I imagined. Books are not books as in papers but in this setting, books are like pieces of concretes. When you tocuhed the piece of concrete, u can see memories or flashbacks of the owner the books. This anime is totally flooded with weird terminologies =___=|| The plot looks interesting (reminds me of Trinity Blood or some-sort), so I think I'll continue watchin' this~~
Rating: 6/10
Regarding the latest ep of FMA, May Chang's expression is priceless~~ Esp when she saw the real Edward and also when she imagines Alphonse's face!!! XD GO FANGIRL POWER!!
And sad to say, I'm will be startin work tomorrow, so, I won't be updating that frequently anymore unless I have the urge to~~
Current Mood:
O.O WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKIN?
WASTIN' TALENTS LIKE FUKUJUN AND AKIRA ISHIDA BY MAKING THEM VOICE CAT AND DOG!!!
Current Fav Song:
Only My Railgun [To Aru Kagaku no Railgun]
Montage [Miracle Train]
Golden Time Lover [FMA Brotherhood]

CLAMP is being awesome again~~ *_____* Suzaku x Lelouch ♥♥♥♥♥
Neway, I've watched almost 4-5 eps of the October animes in my watching list so it's time for me to comment a bit bout those...
さあ。。いくぜ!!
Tegami Bachi Letter Bee

Eventhough I remembered saying that the storyplot sounds stupid and crazy (WHT?!? Postmens?? They must been running out of ideas), I found myself fallin' for this series. It's not as childish as I assumed and the artline is definitely eye-catching. FukuJun as Gauchu (bishie postmen) certainly attracts me and kyaaa~~ Niche is so, so cute, I feel like hugging her *glomps*
Thumbs up to the OP & ED song as well.
Rating: 7/10
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Another series that I'm totally into. A group of cool girls with amazing esper abilities (meh, lack of guys) is absolutely one of my favs. LOVE the OP & ED songs, too!! The storyplot is kinda catchy and mysterious, too!! Much better than To Aru Majutsu no Index but Shana PWNS!!
Rating: 6/10
Kimi ni Todoke

The best romance story of the season?! The storyplot manages to attract me with its slice of life kinda romance and hell yeah, Kazehaya-kun~~ I LOVE YOU!!! (Mikage's awesome voice) The only set off of this anime is that the art is not that tempting... >.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 204, 255);">
Kobato

This supposed to be the anime I'm most lookin forward to, but unfortunately, it kinda turned me down.. The first few eps are boring.. I dunno, they give me Cardcaptor Sakura + Tsubasa Chronicle feel (Well, yes, TCR is way boring compared to xxxHolic)... I was hoping it would give a much more darker mysterious feelin but... blah.. what a let down... Kobato is SO DENSE that I feel like whackin her to her senses. Maa.. Ioryogi sounds like Kurogane O.O and good job, for blowing fire at Kobato when she's being hyper dense!! Only the OP is good~
Rating: 6/10
Fairy Tail

The front few eps are so-so... I expect it to be getting better at the climax cuz that's what happened to RAVE. The artline resembles One Piece and I reckon it's story is somewhat similar, too. Aya Hirano as Lucy is really Haruhi-like!! I can even feel Haruhi's vibes from hearing Lucy. Happy the cat is just weird and WHOA, PLUE from RAVE is here!!! The shaking, vibrating dog?! is back (Hiro Mashima must have LOVE him lots)
Rating: 6/10
Nyan Koi

Those typical harem anime with CATS as bonus!!!
WHY THE HELL IS FUKUJUN VOICING A CAT!! AND ITS NAME IS TAMA NO LESS!! O-okay.. maybe FukuJun makes a cute cat after all~~ Nyan~ Every ep is served with new characters~ From typical, makeup-freak, mature, boyish to lolicon girls... Mah, this anime is totally for guys? I wonder what I'm doing watching this...Maybe it's the CATS that attract me? Neko~~~~
Rating: 6/10
Miracle Train

OMG, THIS MUST BE THE MOST STUPIDEST, RIDICULOUS ANIME I'VE EVER SEEN!! I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL WITH TRAIN STATIONS TRANSFORMING INTO BISHIES AND HELPING DAMSEL IN DISTRESS??!?! O.O AND AKIRA ISHIDA IS VOICING A DOG, NO LESS!! AT LEAST, GIVE HIM A BISHIE TO VOICE OVER, WILL YA?!??!
I admit I'm being stupid for still stickin' with this series, but what can I do... IT'S MADE UP OF ALL MY FAV SEIYUUS!!! (Ono D, Akira, KENN, Ryotarou Okiayu, Kouki Miyata) Makes me wonder why the hell do they voice this ridiculous anime anyway? Even Hetalia's story makes more sense than this. But the bishies~~~ THE BISHIES AND THEIR VOICES ARE SEDUCING ME~~ OHHHH~~ *facepalms* CANNOT.RESIST.TEMPTATION.
So... I've decided to treat this as a crack anime. For me to laugh like hell and ROFL when those weird illogical stories appear. I can't help but to imagine if this happens to our Malaysian LRT. Imagine some random guys with the names Masjid Jamek, Pasar Seni, Kelana Jaya and etc. My mind went all cranky from imagining that~~ @___@
Pasar Seni: Hey, Kelana Jaya.. What's so good bout you?
Kelana Jaya: For one thing, my station is near to Sunway!!
Pasar Seni: Ceh~ Mine has Puduraya!!
Universiti: I'm the MOST IMPORTANT cuz I have UM nearby!!!
Wangsa Maju: Me, too!! I have UTAR nearby~
Somethin' like that?? O.O|||
Rating: 3/10 ( DO NOT WATCH THIS UNLESS U WANNA SWEATDROP & FACEPALM)
The Book of Bantorra
No screencappies cuz I can't screencap mkv files.
Another anime with weird storyline (Armed Librarians, WTH!??!)
But it's better that what I imagined. Books are not books as in papers but in this setting, books are like pieces of concretes. When you tocuhed the piece of concrete, u can see memories or flashbacks of the owner the books. This anime is totally flooded with weird terminologies =___=|| The plot looks interesting (reminds me of Trinity Blood or some-sort), so I think I'll continue watchin' this~~
Rating: 6/10
Regarding the latest ep of FMA, May Chang's expression is priceless~~ Esp when she saw the real Edward and also when she imagines Alphonse's face!!! XD GO FANGIRL POWER!!
And sad to say, I'm will be startin work tomorrow, so, I won't be updating that frequently anymore unless I have the urge to~~
Current Mood:
O.O WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKIN?
WASTIN' TALENTS LIKE FUKUJUN AND AKIRA ISHIDA BY MAKING THEM VOICE CAT AND DOG!!!
Current Fav Song:
Only My Railgun [To Aru Kagaku no Railgun]
Montage [Miracle Train]
Golden Time Lover [FMA Brotherhood]








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home