Dakimakura ♥♥♥
Here, I present to you the many designs of dakimakura (for fangirls)

ジャック様~~ 抱きしめたいぃぃぃ。。。♥♥♥

Shizu-chan, you look so dangerous on bed...

Suzuyaaaaa~~~~~ Pls don't tempt me with that eyes...

Ryunousuke... O______O

Yohhhhhh~~~


Shizuo x Izaya ♥♥♥

Dangerous couple on bed...

Image too small.. I can't feel Sebastian at all...

Errrr........ *nose bleeds*



This is not for me.... but I do admit she looks cute

So does Kanade...

This is... Yukimura's bed sheet... DO WANT!!

Shiraishi looks good, too... Can I have both?
I WANNA OWN THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
As if I have some many pillows, beds and arms to hold them all...

ジャック様~~ 抱きしめたいぃぃぃ。。。♥♥♥

Shizu-chan, you look so dangerous on bed...

Suzuyaaaaa~~~~~ Pls don't tempt me with that eyes...

Ryunousuke... O______O

Yohhhhhh~~~


Shizuo x Izaya ♥♥♥

Dangerous couple on bed...

Image too small.. I can't feel Sebastian at all...

Errrr........ *nose bleeds*



This is not for me.... but I do admit she looks cute

So does Kanade...

This is... Yukimura's bed sheet... DO WANT!!

Shiraishi looks good, too... Can I have both?
I WANNA OWN THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
As if I have some many pillows, beds and arms to hold them all...








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home