Photobucket Photobucket Amethyst Blue: Code Geass R2 Turn 24

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Code Geass R2 Turn 24

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful and funny images must be shared... =3

Photobucket

No Taste Part 2
C.C (2nd and 3rd box): You really want me to go on board this to battle and take this kind of unknown item to battle?
Lelouch: Yes, it looks pretty, isn't it?
C.C.: *In her own thought* This guy obviously didn't learn his lesson.
C.C.: Do you really know why everybody left you?
C.C.: It's because you have no tas....
Kallen: Lelouch!!!
Kallen (9th to 11th box): Although I love you, but do you know how embarrassing it is to hold that sword in public?
Lelouch (12th to 13th): That's why I say that is from your woman's perception. No matter what I still think I'm cool/handsome/good-looking.
Pinkalot & Guren: *Fell on the ground together upon hearing that*
C.C.: I really rode on it, the pink Lancelot.
C.C.: Kallen, can you help me?
Kallen (17th box): It's hard on you. *destroyed Pinkalot*
C.C. (17th box): Thank you.
Lelouch: Nunnally, only you will understand my artistic philosophy.
Nunnally (19th to 21st box): Brother, actually, I was pretending to be blind all along. That is because your taste is so bad that I "don't have eyes to see" (don't want to look). Worse still, you thought you are so cool.
Lelouch (21st box): *stunned/stoned/shocked/blanked*


My Impression of Turn 24:
Photobucket
WTH?!?!?! Cornelia and Gilford are ALIVE?!?!
Schneizel got geassed. Never see that coming.
OMG!!! Nunally OPENED HER EYES!!! ^#$%&@%*#^#^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FLIEA sure is a shitty weapon. It failed to kill anyone. Not Nunally, not Supermeido, not Guilford. So it’s nothing more than a ball of pink light. That’s about it. So here’s a rundown of the named characters who are in the list of FLIEJA’s casualties: Nunally, Guilford, Supermeido, Rohmeyer, Asahina…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did ya see this coming? (Gino x Suzaku X Lelouch)

Photobucket


Current Mood: stunned & speechless Photobucket
Current Fav Song: Aru ga Mama [Nabari no Ou]
Current Possible Pair: Gino X Kallen [Code Geass R2]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home