Photobucket Photobucket Amethyst Blue: 私からのIllustration

Sunday, November 15, 2009

私からのIllustration

1st week of job is quite okay. I'm tryin' to get used to travelling daily from Sban > KL
O.O Will have headaches if not enough sleep since I have to wake up as early as 5.30am every Mon-Friday.

These are what I've been doing for the last 6 months. Draw, draw and DRAW~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss the days where I golek-golek freely in the house~~~

Photobucket

Wanna become like Ciel (big boss), so must work harder~~
I want the Ciel nendroid
and I want Sebastian of my own~~~

Current Mood: Still adjusting myself to the new work

Current Fav Songs:
Only my railgun [To Aru Kagaku no Railgun]
Magic Number [Kobato]
Dearest / Ayumi Hamasaki

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana Yamashita said...

the last picture with figurine looked very 'chuan' XDDD

All the best with your work! (L)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home