Photobucket Photobucket Amethyst Blue: January Winter 2010 Anime Review

Sunday, February 07, 2010

January Winter 2010 Anime Review

Ahhhh~~ Hontou ni gomenasai~~ I'm so so so so busy with work and some other thingies till I've to delay my blogging.. >___<

Photobucket

Durarara!! デュラララ!!

Photobucket

OMG!! This is like so so so on my fav anime list!!!
I love everything bout it!! Kyaaa~~ evil kickass bishies Sebastian Shizuo and Tieria Izaya captured my hearts

Shizuo x Izaya is definitely Durarara!! OTP right now!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shizuo, the vending machine thrower and
Izaya, the handphone stomper & slasher..

Good combi, don't cha think?

Photobucket

Man, Shizuo is so hot!!! Esp when Ono Daisuke is voicing him~~~

Photobucket

I totally ship their love-hate relationship!!

Did I mentioned that FukuJun is voicing Shinra, the underground psycho scientist?
Well, that's another bonus point of Durarara!! and the ED song, Trust Me, is currently stuck in my head~~ I'm lovin' it~

Rating: 8/10

Next off is...

Baka to Test to Shokanju

Photobucket

Advanced placement into a school of higher grade proof-reading is determined by the results of the Promotion Test strictly for class type. Ranging from A class with the best facilities anyone can offer all the way down to F Class which is composed of low dining tables, rotten tatami mats and other worn out facilities. Students can change classes by competing using the Examination Summons Battle system or ESB. Students summon characters with their equivalent test mark scores and use them to compete with other classes.[ANN]

Photobucket

This is the most funniest series of the season.
From yaoi to yuri and sch life comedy, this series totally cracks me up everytime I watches it~ Recommended to those who like humour.

Rating: 7/10

Ookamikakushi

Photobucket

No as good as I expected. Maybe it's because the horror part hasn't show up yet... And I REALLY, REALLY HATE the short-hair girl!! I can't stand her, someone, pls kill her off >.<

Sora no Woto

Photobucket

The plot revolves around a girl named Kanata Sorami. When she was all alone at a young age as a result of war, she found inspiration in a trumpeter she met. She decides to join the army and become a bugler, hoping to learn well since she is quite bad at it. She is assigned to the town of Seize (based on Cuenca, Spain), where she is taken care of by Rio Kazumiya, her bugler instructor who plays the trumpet, and the rest of the squadron.[Wiki]


Photobucket

Something that K-ON! fans should watch.
Cuz, u know, the artline is exactly the same as K-ON! characters...
Recommended for those for like slice of life stories..

Rating: 6/10

Sore ja~

Current Mood:Photobucket

Current Fav Songs:
Trust Me [Durarara!!]
Toki no Mukou, Maboroshi no Sora [Ookamikakushi]
Period [FMA Brotherhood]
Seisai no Ripieno [The Book of Bantorra]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home